How did I do?
Here’s my list from last year:
1. Ask for a raise. This is kind of a cheat. I already have a meeting scheduled, and my reasons worked out. Now I have to sit in my bosses office and say, “It’s time for me to get a raise.”
I’m pretty terrified.
2. Update and promote my blog.
3. Redo the front closet and paint the hallway going up the stairs. 4. Write and publish something not blog or work related.
5. Find a new brand of pants that fits. And buy all the colors.
1. I got a raise. It has gone poof this year, but that is a story for another time. (Think health insurance premiums.)
2. Um… I did make a few tweaks. And I’m more active on Facebook. But I need to do better.
3. Front closet: yes. Hallway: no.
I have my word of the year, and lots of thoughts about it.
My uber-list for 2015 is shaping up, and it will be short and sweet like 2014’s list.