1. I was going to post a picture of what Monkey and I did Saturday, but my camera battery conked out, and I have to take it all the way out to charge it. So, look for that later this week.
2. I started doing laundry at 9:30 at night! So much for getting to bed before 10:30 p.m. I would have just let it sit in the dryer, but it’s a new shirt, and I have to minimize ironing. Because I’m bad at ironing.
3. I bought some new spring clothes and shoes (J.C. Penney’s has some amazing sales right now), and it snowed Sunday night. Sorry.
4. It appears that Bun is afraid of the dark. Unfortunately she is also afraid of the shadows created by her night light. It’s making for some interesting — and long, drawn out — bed times. And she’s been waking up around 2 a.m., needing some attention. Not much, but anything getting me up at 2 a.m. is not fun.
5. I am ready for it to be Friday on Tuesday. That is not good for morale.
On a non-cranky note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, N. Sorry for shouting, but you’re all the way in California now, and I wanted to make sure you heard me.
Boy I wish I had some digital pictures of the two of us! Especially from high school.
Anyway, have a great day, my friend. Two more years to Vegas.