Lifted from the fabulous Jayesel:
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen?
Scrubs on DVD. Local news. Football. Lord of the Rings DVDs. Henry the V with Kenneth Branaugh.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
I honestly am having trouble thinking of one thing he won’t eat. Is that bad?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Either a martini or an IPA.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Moon Twp., PA
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Books on Existential Phenomenological psychology. Lord of the Rings books, videos, and knick knacks.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
It’s a tie between salami with ketchup and a fried egg sandwich with cheese.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
A banana hammock.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
Pete. And me. And Monkey.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Where do you want me to start? He wishes I didn’t read so much (not kidding). Also, leaving my shoes in the middle of the floor makes him crazy. In the not-good way.
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
ITALIAN. With a side helping of Irish-German.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
HAHAHAHAHA! I bake him a cake for his birthday, and he falls over dead from shock.
How about I pick him up a nice cake from Giant Eagle? Marble cake with butter cream frosting. It’s really all about the frosting.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
He played soccer, and he was on the fencing team. We still have the uniform and fencing sword to prove it.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Sleeping. Surfing YouTube. Reading or watching LOTR. Hanging with Monkey in front of Looney Toons DVDs. (Bun is not yet at the hanging with Daddy stage. She’s more at the “climb on Daddy” stage. That, he can’t take for hours.)